To face the coming challenges in the workplace and the world at large, it is critical that employees respond to the challenges presented with stable, grounded and clear presence of mind.
It is essential for the sustainability and future of the business, and equally for the health and wellbeing of each individual employee, that organisations align the very best mental health expertise and most powerful and positive paradigms, so that staff can proactively deal with whatever occurs in the coming weeks and months.
That’s why it’s so important that managers gain an understanding of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace, know how to support the resilience of their teams, and know how to respond if a team member is not coping. The Mental Health Conversations equips managers to do just that.
In this online course managers will learn:
- How to Identify signs and symptoms of stress and mental health vulnerability
- How to conduct a conversation with clear boundaries, acknowledging managers are not counsellors
- How and where to access resources and connect people with appropriate support services
- Practical strategies, tools and techniques to improve resilience
- How to undertake reasonable adjustments to work schedules and practices, including our eventual return to work