An In-Depth Online Training Course That Shows You How To Build Resilience
Good resilience training helps you to do more, not less. It focuses on how you can build yourself up, showing you how to tap into your inner strength so you can confront all of life’s challenges. The Creating Personal Resilience course is designed to help you and your colleagues develop the personal resilience that gets results.
Pressure is everywhere in today’s world. However, it’s often felt most severely in the workplace. Common causes of stress for employees include:
* The need to meet tight deadlines.
* Long hours.
* A lack of balance between work and personal life.
* Perceived lack of support.
* Workplace politics.
And that’s just scratching the surface.
Knowing this, we have designed the Creating Personal Resilience course to help you to boost resilience in the workplace. This advanced course draws from the latest advancements in the fields of positive psychology, neuroscience, and transactional analysis to provide you with personal resilience strategies that work.
With this course, you learn how to become mentally strong, emotionally fit, and resilient enough to handle the stresses and challenges of modern life.
* Develop practical strategies, tools, and techniques for building resilience.
* Learn how to take care of your own wellbeing in high-pressure environments.
* How to help others build resilience.
Benefits of the Creating Personal Resilience Course
* A self-paced online course that participants can take at a time that suits them.
* The course is split into modules of approximately 10 minutes in length, allowing flexibility in how you learn.
* The course is based on modern and well-researched psychological principles, with a focus on active recovery.
* Contains elements of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), which helps in building resilience on the conscious, unconscious, and subconscious levels.
* Creates reductions in anxiety and depression, particularly in the workplace.