The coronavirus pandemic created unprecedented levels of uncertainty in the world. Many found themselves struggling with fear related to the pandemic, with the subject of mental health during Covid 19 becoming a hot-button topic. Workplaces also needed to adapt, with many employees being forced to adjust to working from home.
The Staying Strong Through Coronavirus course is designed to help people with managing mental health during Covid 19. It teaches you how to stay resilient when faced with the fear and uncertainty the pandemic creates, while also providing you with practical tools to operate in the most productive ways possible both during and after the crisis.
Confront the Issue of Stress Management Under Covid 19 By Building Your Strength and Resilience
Synopsis:A crisis-specific online training course, Staying Strong Through Coronavirus is designed to be a direct response to the coronavirus pandemic. It tackles many of the mental health challenges that the pandemic has contributed, examining fear, uncertainty, and the need to adjust to a changing way of life. The course also provides you with the tools you need to be resilient when faced with the anxiety the pandemic has created.
Description:The Covid-19 pandemic changed life as we know it. In a matter of weeks, the world was plunged into uncertainty, with entire countries going into lockdown in response to the spread of the disease. These unprecedented times have created a huge increase in mental health issues. Research published by KFF shows that 40% of adults have reported symptoms of anxiety or a depressive disorder since the beginning of the pandemic. 12% report increased use of alcohol or other substances, while over 30% note they have difficulty eating and sleeping. The simple fact is that the pandemic has a substantial impact on mental health. That’s why it’s so important to have the tools needed for managing mental health during Covid-19. The Staying Strong Through Coronavirus course equips you with those tools. This crisis-specific course has already proven effective for several organizations, including:
- WorkCover Queensland
- Iglu Student Accommodation
- Acciona Trility Joint Venture
- Understand your own stress responses, as well as the responses of family members and colleagues.
- Build practical tools to confront the mental health challenges the pandemic presents, including uncertainty, fear, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Develop strategies to improve your personal resilience so you can cope with the rapid pace of change the pandemic has created.
Benefits of the Staying Strong Through Coronavirus Course
- The course focuses on the psychological aspects of the coronavirus, helping you to develop the mental resilience needed to confront a unique situation.
- Designed by a faculty that has over 100 years of combined experience in mental health fields.
- Access to dedicated technical support that responds within 24 hours if you have an issue with the online course.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those in leadership positions who wish to help their employees adapt to changing working conditions.
- Anybody who has experienced social or emotional fallout related to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Employees who now have to work from home as a result of the pandemic.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Current Coronavirus Context
- Module 2: Wellbeing Continuum, Stretching the Comfort Zone, and the Smorgasbord
- Module 3: Common Responses to Coronavirus and How to Manage Them
- Module 4: What is Resilience?
- Module 5: Using a Growth Mindset to Manage Uncertainty
- Module 6: Morning Rituals to Set Yourself Up for Success
- Module 7: Avoiding the Coronavirus Drama
- Module 8: Mindfulness Skills for Reducing Anxiety
- Module 9: Transitioning to Working from Home
- Module 10: Implementing the Tools
- Module 11: Summary of Key Learnings