Have you ever had an interaction with someone that was so strange and scary, that wasn´t overtly violent, but left you feeling rattled or shaken? Have you found yourself falling for liars, con artists, or manipulators on more than one occasion? Maybe even psychopaths? More and more, we are seeing situations where people are confronted by behavior that is more extreme in nature, more antisocial in nature, to the point where they could be dealing with psychopaths, sociopaths, and other master manipulators. The Psychological Self Defense course meets your need for strategies, tools and skills, to better deal with difficult people, and in a sense, develop a psychological armor, to protect yourself from harm.
Synopsis:The Psychological Self Defense course shows you the psychological manipulation techniques used by psychopaths and narcissists when trying to control and abuse you. This course also gives you the techniques and tools you need to protect yourself from their unrelentless attacks.
Description:For good mental health, as well as for so many other reasons, it is important for us to build our awareness and understanding of people who may not have our best interests at heart. And develop a skillset to be able to deal with these people, behaviors and situations, more effectively.Obviously, if you are not prepared, not alert, or not equipped with techniques to deal with these types of master manipulators and the situations they create, then you are at risk – sometimes physically, sometimes financially, but oftentimes psychologically too.The Psychological Self Defense course meets your need for strategies, tools and skills, to better deal with difficult people, and develop a psychological armor, to protect yourself from harm.
Learning Outcomes:In this course we will cover a range of topics including:
- How to identify different types of manipulators and understand why they do it
- How to spot different signs of manipulation, and how to respond effectively to nip those in the bud.
- We will look at over a dozen different strategies people can use in an attempt to shape your behavior, and how to neutralize them
- How to look after your psychological safety and mental health when dealing with these behaviors.
Self-Paced Online Course:These self-paced online courses, allow participants to access the course at a time suitable to them. Video modules of approximately 10 minutes each can be completed in one sitting or one at a time as desired. Participants complete short assessment quizzes at various points throughout the course, to test their knowledge and understanding.A certificate of completion is provided upon successful completion of the course.
Who Is This Course For:
- This course is for everyone and anyone that has ever felt bullied or abused
- Mums and dads wanting to protect their families
- People in leadership positions in all workplaces that carry the legal and financial risk of the company.
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders responsible for protecting the health and wellbeing of their teams.
- Managers and supervisors facing the challenges of an agile and hybrid workforce.
Have A Group?:Group discounts apply.Key individuals at your organization can be allocated ´Manager´ status to track the progress of each participant through the program.Alternatively, this online course can also be provided to you in SCORM files to upload to your Learning Management System.Please CONTACT US for a quote.
- Welcome 00:00:00
- What is Manipulation? 00:00:00
- Types of Manipulators 00:00:00
- Manipulation Quiz Unlimited
- Signs of Manipulation 00:00:00
- How to Protect Yourself 00:00:00
- Identifying Signs Quiz Unlimited
- Staying Strong 00:00:00
- Safety Tips 00:00:00
- Responding to Manipulation Quiz Unlimited