Between 1% and 4% of the population are either sociopaths or psychopaths. The sad fact is that you only need to encounter one of these people to feel a negative impact on your life. In fact, you may have already encountered such a person. If you have ever had an interaction with somebody who left you feeling scared and unsettled, even though they weren’t overtly violent, you may have encountered a psychopath.
If allowed to begin their manipulative behavior patterns, psychopaths can ruin lives. Our Psychological Self Defense course is designed to help you identify and overcome the psychological manipulation techniques that such people use.
Build The Psychological Armor That Will Protect You From Psychopaths, Sociopaths, and Other Expert Manipulators
Synopsis:There are 12 key strategies that manipulators and psychopaths use to achieve their goals. The Psychological Self Defense course teaches you how to spot these strategies in action and provides you with actionable strategies of your own that you can use to get yourself away from the types of people who will harm you, your loved ones, or your employees.
Description:The sad fact is that not everybody you meet will have your best interests at heart. In some cases, this is simply because the person does not get along with you for personal reasons. But in rarer, though much more dangerous, cases, it may be that the person who doesn’t care about your best interests is also a person who has convinced you that they love or respect you. These people are psychopaths and sociopaths. They are master manipulators who have devastating strategies that they use to get what they want from you and the people you care about, with no regard for the effects their actions might have on others. The Psychological Self Defense course exists to help you identify these types of people. It equips you with the skills you need to spot a psychopath in action so you can remove them from your world.
- Learn about the different types of manipulators and how their approaches differ.
- Discover the 12 psychological manipulation techniques that psychopaths and sociopaths use to get what they want.
- Spot the signs of manipulation and how to respond to those signs effectively.
- Craft your personal set of psychological armor to protect you from those who mean you harm.
The Benefits of the Psychological Self Defense Course
- Learn at your own pace with a course that is split into bite-sized modules.
- This is a course developed by psychologists who have examined and, in some cases, worked directly with psychopaths in both the clinical and workplace settings.
- Real and practical advice that ensures you’re able to overcome manipulative practices.
- The course is taught in everyday language, ensuring you don’t get lost in clinical jargon.
Who Is This Course For:
- Anybody who has ever felt bullied or abused, particularly by those who claim to care for them.
- Mothers and fathers who wish to protect their families.
- Employers who want to ensure they avoid hiring manipulative people.
Have A Group?:Group discounts apply. Key individuals at your organization can be allocated ´Manager´ status to track the progress of each participant through the program. Alternatively, this online psychological self care course can also be provided to you in SCORM files to upload to your Learning Management System. Please CONTACT US for a quote.
- Welcome 00:04:00
- What is Manipulation? 00:04:00
- Types of Manipulators 00:06:00
- Quiz: Manipulation Unlimited
- Signs of Manipulation 00:04:00
- How to Protect Yourself 00:06:00
- Quiz: Identifying Signs Unlimited
- Staying Strong 00:04:00
- Safety Tips 00:02:00
- Quiz: Responding to Manipulation Unlimited
Psychopaths in the workplace
Excellent program. Well presented, clear, immediately applicable and enabling.
Psychological Self Defense: How to Stop Psychopaths, Narcissists and Expert Manipulators from Hurting you
This is a very good course, very helpful.
Great course. Lots of useful tips, thanks!
Really useful and vital information