Do you feel burned out and exhausted? Now is the time to take charge and learn how to deal with the underlying stress causing this problem.
In this Managing Burnout course, you'll learn psychologically proven ways to neutralize burnout and get your life back in balance. Our psychologist-sourced Managing Burnout course will lead you through stress-relieving exercises and advanced ways to beat burnout that have been shown to work. Every time.
Proven Strategies to Beat Work and Life Exhaustion
Are you feeling burnt out from work-related stress? Do you find it difficult to maintain a healthy work-life balance? If so, our comprehensive burnout course is the perfect solution for you.
This course focuses on the prevention and management of burnout, giving you practical and realistic management tools to help you take control of your stress levels. With seven modules covering everything from what exactly burnout is to how to manage it, you'll gain a thorough understanding of burnout and how to prevent it.
In module one, you'll explore what burnout is and what it might be like for you. Module two covers the signs of burnout and how to identify it in yourself or others. The third module covers the stages of burnout, giving you insight into what to look out for in yourself and others.
Module four is all about the triggers, causes, and contributors to burnout, helping you understand what makes it happen. In module five, you'll learn about the barriers and challenges to asking for help when you're feeling burnt out.
Module six offers practical strategies to help prevent burnout from occurring in the first place. And lastly, module seven covers how to manage burnout if you're already experiencing it, giving you the tools to overcome burnout and get back to a healthy, happy, and fulfilled life.
Created by mental health experts and psychologists, our online burnout course empowers you to make positive changes in your life. Take control of your stress levels and achieve a healthy work-life balance by signing up for our burnout course today. Don't wait until burnout takes over - start your journey towards a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life now.
On successful completion of the course assessment, you will receive a certificate of accreditation, which may be used for professional development requirements, with your professional body.
- Learn how to spot the signs and symptoms of Burnout.
- Understand what burnout is and what caused it.
- Understand the impact of burnout to workplaces.
- Create a strong argument against burnout and the need for change.
- Understand the differences between personal and organizational burnout.
- Learn advanced, proven strategies to neutralize the impact of burnout.
- Identify personal and practical strategies to protect from further burnout.
People who have bought this course have also bought the MENTAL HEALTH CONVERSATIONS FOR MANAGERS
Benefits of the Online Preventing and Managing Burnout Training:
- Start living a more satisfying life now.
- Be nicer to have you around.
- Get a newfound passion for life
- See the light at the end of the tunnel!
- Get back to who you really are.
- Unleash your competence.
Who Is This Online Course For?:
- Anyone suspecting that they are burning out or have been told they are burned out.
- Anybody who finds themselves worried or stressed about what the future may hold.
- Leaders and employees who feel like the workplace is grinding them down.
- Parents who wish to help their children or other family members cope with the stress of modern life.
- Managers that need to know the signs of burnout and what to do to protect their team.
- Module 1: Introduction to Preventing and Managing Burnout
- Module 2: What is Burnout?
- Module 3: Signs of Burnout
- Module 4: Stages of Burnout
- Module 5: Triggers, Causes and Contributing Factors
- Module 6: Barriers and Challenges to Asking for Help
- Module 7: Preventing Burnout
- Module 8: Managing Burnout with an Action Plan
- Module 9: Summary of Key Learnings
Have A Group?
Group discounts apply.
Key individuals at your organization can be allocated ´Manager´ status to track the progress of each participant through the program.
This online course can also be provided to you in SCORM files to upload to your Learning Management System.
Please CONTACT US for a quote.