Anxiety can feel like a constant weight on your shoulders. No matter what you do, it always seems to pull you down. You find yourself panicking often, with the feelings becoming so intense at times that you find it hard to sleep. In some cases, anxiety can lead to full-blown panic attacks, which only make the weight you’re carrying even heavier.
Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to access help for managing stress and anxiety, particularly in the post-pandemic world. Alternatively, you may simply not want to visit a doctor or a counselor, for whatever reason.
Our anxiety management course is designed to help you to regain control of your thoughts and emotions, allowing you to minimize the effect anxiety has on your life. Based on sound psychological principles, the course equips you with the tools you need to help yourself.
An Online Anxiety Management Course That Shows You How to Manage Your Anxiety So That it No Longer Holds You Back
Synopsis:How to Manage Anxiety & Stress online course is a program filled with proven techniques to help you minimize the impact anxiety has on you. Drawing from a range of therapeutic modalities, the course helps you to understand the various types of anxiety, the causes that lie behind them, and the key principles and strategies you can use to mitigate anxiety.
Description:Anxiety is the number one mental health issue in the world. At any point during the last 12 months, up to 18 percent of the world population experienced anxiety severe enough that it could have been diagnosed as a disorder, if they had been seen by a doctor. And this figure does not account for those who experience “lower” levels of anxiety.
The most dangerous thing about anxiety is that it is a feeling that we’re all familiar with. And yet, so few of us are equipped with the tools and skills necessary for managing anxiety.
This online mental health course aims to provide you with those tools. Drawing from the expertise of WMHI’s experienced faculty, the online anxiety course provides you with mental, physical, spiritual, and social strategies that you can use in managing stress and anxiety. It also helps you to understand the potential causes of anxiety and how the condition can vary depending on a range of factors.
- Leaders, managers, and employees learn techniques for managing workplace anxiety.
- Discover the different types of anxiety and how each impacts your mental health.
- Fill your toolbox full of tools to help with managing stress and anxiety.
On successful completion of the course assessment, you will receive a certificate of accreditation, which may be used for professional development requirements, with your professional body.
Benefits of the Managing Anxiety Course
- Offers techniques that you can use to help yourself rather than forcing you to rely solely on the help of others.
- Leverages the most impactful approaches from a wide range of therapeutic modalities.
- Teaches you how to handle a mental health issue that often serves as a gateway to other serious issues, such as depression and schizophrenia.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anybody who finds themselves worried or stressed about what the future may hold.
- Leaders and employees who feel like the workplace is grinding them down.
- Parents who wish to help their children or other family members cope with the stress of modern life.
- Module 1: Introduction to Anxiety
- Module 2: Understanding Anxiety
- Module 3: Identifying Signs & Symptoms
- Module 4: Types of Anxiety
- Module 5: What Causes Anxiety?
- Module 6: Principles for Recovery
- Module 7: Physical Strategies
- Module 8: Mental Strategies
- Module 9: Spiritual Strategies
- Module 10: Social Strategies
- Module 11: Summary of Key Learnings
Have A Group?:
Group discounts apply.
Key individuals at your organization can be allocated ´Manager´ status to track the progress of each participant through the program.
Alternatively, this online course can also be provided to you in SCORM files to upload to your Learning Management System.
Please CONTACT US for a quote.