Are you feeling vulnerable or fragile right now? With all of the challenges the world has faced in recent times, it’s natural to feel the pressure building. Perhaps you want to get stronger. Or, maybe you’re a workplace leader who recognizes that your team is showing signs of strain. Whatever the case may be, building resistance to the problems that life throws at us is the key. Our online resilience training course shows you how to tap into your inner wellspring of power so you can tackle every roadblock that stands in your way. As a leader, it also teaches you how to empower your people so they behave as strong and capable individuals who can overcome stress and hardship.
Synopsis:Good personal resilience training helps you to do more, not less. It focuses on how you can build yourself up, showing you how to tap into your inner strength so you can confront all of life’s challenges. The Creating Personal Resilience course is designed to help you and your colleagues develop the personal resilience that gets results.
Description:Pressure is everywhere in today’s world. However, it’s often felt most severely in the workplace. Common causes of stress for employees include:
- The need to meet tight deadlines.
- Long hours.
- A lack of balance between work and personal life.
- Perceived lack of support.
- Workplace politics.
The videos were concise and engaging and the tests at the end of each module were specific enough that you had to have watched the video to get a good score. – Katie, UNSW
- Develop practical strategies, tools, and techniques for building resilience.
- Learn how to take care of your own wellbeing in high-pressure environments.
- How to help others build resilience.
Benefits of the Creating Personal Resilience Course:
- A self-paced online course that participants can take at a time that suits them.
- The course is split into modules of approximately 10 minutes in length, allowing flexibility in how you learn.
- The course is based on modern and well-researched psychological principles, with a focus on active recovery.
- Contains elements of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), which helps in building resilience on the conscious, unconscious, and subconscious levels.
- Creates reductions in anxiety and depression, particularly in the workplace.
Who Is This Course For?:
- Anybody who feels that they need practical strategies to help them to deal with the challenges life throws at them.
- Leaders who wish to build resilience in the workplace.
- An employee who wants to know how to build resilience when faced with intense workplace pressure.
Have A Group?:Group discounts apply.Key individuals at your organization can be allocated ´Manager´ status to track the progress of each participant through the program.This online course can also be provided to you in SCORM files to upload to your Learning Management System.Please contact us for a quote.
- Introduction to Creating Personal Resilience Details Unlimited
- Resilience and Self Care Details Unlimited
- Quiz: Resilience and Self Care Unlimited
- Mindfulness Details Unlimited
- Quiz: Mindfulness Unlimited