Bullying in the workplace disrupts business as usual. It is insidious. It makes for unpleasant working environments and the escalation of mental health issues. Bullying in the workplace is also costly since it taxes valuable organizational resources, and leaves employers at risk of stressful and expensive legal claims.
Description:Bullying in the workplace disrupts business as usual. It is insidious. It makes for unpleasant working environments and the escalation of mental health issues. Bullying in the workplace is also costly since it taxes valuable organizational resources, and leaves employers at risk of stressful and expensive legal claims.
Handling Bullying in the workplace is imperative if your workplace is going to remain psychologically safe. That’s why the Workplace Mental Health Institute has partnered with subject matter experts, to provide you and your teams with the best online training to manage Bullying in the workplace.
This online training helps workplaces meet their legal obligations in protecting the wellbeing of all staff, and ensuring their legal obligations are met, by upskilling staff in:
- What bullying really is, and what it is not, including how the courts define and identify Bullying
- How certain problem behaviours quickly escalate into Bullying and how to eradicate them fast
- Identifying the ramifications and potential effects of Bullying
- How to legally prevent and protect your team from Bullying
- Differentiating between healthy conflict and Bullying
- What team members can do to protect themselves and others
- How to create a safe culture where employees and productivity thrive
Format:This self-paced online course allows participants to access the training at a time suitable to them. Video modules of approximately 10 minutes each can be completed in one sitting or one at a time as desired. Participants complete short assessment quizzes at various points throughout the course, to test their knowledge and understanding.
A certificate of completion is provided upon successful completion of the course.
Disclaimer: This course does not contain legal advice. Though the content is relevant to all workplaces, the course was created for Australian workplaces, and references Australian legislation.
Please note, we recommend the study of this online course be complemented with our popular Resilience online training ‘Creating Personal Resilience‘.
Who The Course Is For:
- People in leadership positions that carry the legal and financial risk of bullying
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders responsible for protecting the health of their teams
- Staff at risk of bullying either as victims or perpetrators
- Anyone wanting a better understanding of bullying behaviors and how to avoid them at work.
Have A Group?Group discounts apply.
Key individuals at your organization can be allocated ´Manager´ status to track the progress of each participant through the program.
Alternatively, this online course can also be provided to you in SCORM files to upload to your Learning Management System. Please contact us for a quote.
- Introduction to Workplace Bullying Details 00:00:00
- Anti-Bullying Unit 1 Quiz Unlimited
- Identifying Bullying Details 00:00:00
- Anti-Bullying Quiz 2 Unlimited
- Early Intervention Details 00:00:00
- Anti-Bullying Quiz 3 Unlimited
- Prevent Bullying Details 00:00:00
- Anti-Bullying Quiz 5 Unlimited
- The Role of Conflict Details 00:00:00
- Anti-Bullying Quiz 7 Unlimited
- Resilient Workers, Effective Leaders Details 00:00:00
- Anti-Bullying Quiz 9 Unlimited